If you are experiencing a freeze/hang or general performance issues in Castle Creeps TD, please try the following our troubleshooting tips:
1) Ensure you have the latest version of Castle Creeps TD installed. To check for available updates
- Go to Apps
- Tap on Store
- Tap the menu button at the bottom of the screen, and select My Apps
- The Update Available tab shows any available updates and you will be able to check if there is an available update for Castle Creeps TD
This will start the update.
2) Ensure you are running the latest firmware version.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings, and then tap Sync.
- The software update automatically downloads in the background, and installs after the download is complete and the device is asleep.
- Your Kindle Fire will restart during the software update. After the restart, the message "Kindle is upgrading" will appear on the screen
3) Completely close Castle Creeps TD and restart your device to increase memory:
- Completely close your game and any other Apps open on your device
- Turn off your device and wait 10 seconds before turning it back on
- Open your game and ensure you have reconnected using your correct Facebook account (if applicable)
4) Check your device storage capacity and remove any unused Apps, pictures and videos:
- First, swipe from the top of your screen. When the menu drops down, tap on "Settings"
- Scroll to "Device Options" and tap on it
- Tap on the "Storage Settings" option. This will display the available storage space on your device
If you are still experiencing performance issues after following the above steps, please submit a support ticket with as much information as possible regarding the issue.